Dear Past Pupil,
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
The Annual General Meeting of the St Michael’s College Union will take place on Tuesday, 30th June 2020, in the College Library, this location will facilitate social distancing.
The meeting will commence at 7pm. All past pupils are invited to attend. Given the current situation we need a clear indication on numbers attending and ask you to RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com if you will be in attendance and have not already confirmed.
I look forward to seeing you on the evening,
Union President 2019/2020
- Opening Prayer
- Call to Order – Apologies
- Minute’s Silence for Deceased Members
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- President’s Address
- Election of Union President for 2020 / 2021
- New President’s Acceptance
- Appointment of Honorary Officers for 2020 / 2021
- Election of the Committee
- Amendments to the Constitution and Rules
- Any Other Business